help -- water dripping -- too much air from wheel-replaced blower?

Hi, all,

The blade in the blower of My central A/C was damaged hitting a screw and it was replaced a few weeks ago.

It seems working properly after that. But recently I found water dripping from the foam/foil box (next to the cooling coil).

I took off one of the ducts connecting to the box to see what heppens inside. I found that some water drops were blowed off from the coil and the water drops landed on the foam box.

Does anyone see such thing? Is air flow too much due to replaced wheel, which might be different than the original one?

I was thinking of getting a genuine replacement part from Carrier. But anyone has better idea?

Thanks a lot.

-SZ

Reply to
SZ