help w/ leaking farberware water urn

Farberware has no repair resources anymore. I have two of these 36+ cup hot water urns to fix. the easiest one to fix ( I guess) is the one with the leaking washer connecting the spout to the body. Do I need a special type of washer for this repair? It seems like the original one has melted a bit ( I can see it squeesing out from the connection). Does farberware make these appliances to self destruct. Another older urn I've been saving in my basement has a bad heating element. and another (was my parent's ) has a base which has cracked from heat. (aren't these supposed to get hot?) Any suggestions would be appreciated. They are such nice looking urns I would just like to fix them.

Google Farberware repair
First hit: http://www.repairshack.com/farberware.aspx

these repair places only have a few random parts barely any working parts ie they have a coffee basket inserts or urn covers . I've looked them all up.

Sorry to have bothered you.

How old are each of these things?

They are not antique. the same models are still sold . The one with the leak was almost never used and kept in storage. I used it for two weeks when it began leaking.
replying to dkorb1, Newport Bill wrote:

Had the same problem leaking. Bought a nylon washer at hardware store for 20 cents. You can fix with a small crescent wrench taking off the fitting inside of the urn. Take the spout to the hardware store to get the right size washer,. So far so good.
A picture would be worth 1000+ words.......