Help - Toilet Jet has Wirenut in it

I'm fixing up a place and found out that the toilet doesn't work right because the Jet in the bottom has an electrical wirenut in it. Everytime you flush it corks the jet. It's a good size nut, just a little bigger than the jet hole, that wouldn't go through no matter what I tried.
Any ideas on how to fix this without buying a new toilet?
Try grabbing the end of it when flushing with a pair of pliers then squeeze like hell to break it. Those nuts are tough, but the can be cracked.
RayV wrote:

Thanks, but it is hard to get pliers in there, the nut doesn't portrude to just grab it at the end and crack it. I would have to get a grip through the jet hole...
The nut fits so nicely, it is almost like it is designed to cork it that way! I'm suspecting somebody was settling a score.
What would be my chances of taking the toilet out, removing tank, shaking the nut out?
Is there an acid or something like that that would disolve the nut but not the toilet?
Thanks
"What would be my chances of taking the toilet out, removing tank, shaking the nut out?"
Don't know but it wil only cost $2.00 for the wax ring to try it. I'd try this before pouring any caustic chemicals into the tank. A magnet *may* help because a lot of wire nuts have a steel spring insert.
Good luck!