Help- rotted out wood at base of door jam problem

Page 3 of 3

I hear ya. Howver - IME - skinny gaps soon get clogged up with crud. There are two things my sweet wife abhors: an uncluttered horizontal surface and housework. And no, I'm not going to unclog them either, got to much shop/Sketchup work to do.
--

dadiOH
____________________________

Anytime. Since you already have Qwikrete you could use that. Why didn't you just surface the Qwikrete as you applied it?
--

dadiOH
____________________________
On 7/19/2014 4:47 AM, dadiOH wrote:

How do I change the color of qwikrete to tan like the surrounding stucco?

The same way the stucco became tan...color additives to the stuff. Or paint.
--

dadiOH

Actually - having looked at the photos again - I figure it is paint...to get stucco that light with additives, they would have had to use white cement.
--

dadiOH