Help! radiator is cold at top but has no bleed valve

HI I have one radiator downstairs in my house that is cold at the top.....however it is a single radiator with no bleed valve. Any ideas how i can get the air out? I have tried balancing the system and running the system with only that radiator on but had no luck Many Thanks Marc

Reply to
Marc

Tap in an air bleed valve, you might have a screwed in plug that can be removed.

Reply to
m Ransley