Help! radiator is cold at top but has no bleed valve

HI I have one radiator downstairs in my house that is cold at the top.....however it is a single radiator with no bleed valve. Any ideas how i can get the air out? I have tried balancing the system and running the system with only that radiator on but had no luck Many Thanks Marc
Tap in an air bleed valve, you might have a screwed in plug that can be removed.