help please

I was hoping someone could help me out here I am in need of a wiring diagram for HEIL Oil Fired Furnance Model # KF2 Type D855436 SN 5785A Burner HEIL Active Flame Type SX 11249 This is an early 50's furnace I am in Baltimore MD and if need be I will pay for this Thanks to all for any help
My husband just cleaned the deck furniture (plastic) and now when ever you touch it a powder comes off on you. Is there a way to seal it?
Thanks!
On Fri, 20 May 2005 15:35:54 -0400, FREECYCLEMOM wrote:

Dip the furniture in boiling olive oil. Melted bear fat will work too, if you have any. Be sure NOT to use peanut oil!
Linux Registered User #327951
On Fri, 20 May 2005 15:35:54 -0400, "FREECYCLEMOM"

That means the plastic polymer bonds have been broken, likely by the sun's UV radiation. The damage is irreversible. To extend the life of the furniture paint it with exterior clear varathane.

Thanks. That's disgusting! The set is only a couple of years old and it wasn't cheap!
On Fri, 20 May 2005 18:08:55 -0400, "FREECYCLEMOM"

Was it like this before he cleaned it? It could be that the chemicals he used to clean the furniture damaged the plastic. If it was already chalky then, as the other poster said, the furninture has been damaged by the sun.
I've never gotten anything to work once plastic gets to be in this shape. The powderey residue that comes off on you prevents products from adhering the chair and it all peels off in short order.
I have had the best luck with aluminum furniture with replacable cushions. Thsi way every couple years you can throw out the old cushions and have "new wonderful furntiture". If they are directly in the weather aluminum with no cushions seems to hold up best for me.
Steve B.
My husband just cleaned the deck furniture (plastic) and now when ever you touch it a powder comes off on you. Is there a way to seal it?
Thanks!
I have been seeing Rustoleum advertising a line of paint that will stick to plastic. It is worth a try.
Steve
Or was that Krylon?

Steve....It is Krylon, works great. W W