Help me find the name of this part as well as a source!

I am using carriage bolts to build a replacement play set for my kids. The old play set (which came with the house) has a number of specialized "washers" which go along with the carriage bolts. The washer has two unique features:
1) instead of a round hole, the hole is square and sized to mate perfectly with the square portion of the carriage bolt shaft.
2) the washer has a couple of spurs (like a tee nut) which prevent it from turning once the washer is drawn tight to the surface of the wood.
I think these washers are nifty, and I need more of them for this project. I've tried Ace, Sears, HD, Lowe's, Menard's, and a couple of local builder's stores with no success. In fact, the workers there have never seen one of these before.
Please help!
Thanks, Scott

Wow, I thought for sure McMaster Carr would have them (and might still)... looked for 10 min and closest I found was plane square hole washers. None with the teeth though. (MC carries more hardware than ought to be allowed...)
Even Googled for a minute, but no.
I've seen these washers in the distant past too... don't recall being involved in the project though.
Good Luck!
Erik

-snip-
When someone else said they could't find them on McMaster Carr's site I saw it as a challenge & got lucky - http://www.wclco.com/pdf/flatwash/fw29.pdf 'Torque Washers' is what West Coast Lockwasher calls them.
Put that in quotes & put it in Google for some other suppliers--
Jim
They're called torque washers.
RB
http://store.yahoo.com/squaredrive/fasteners-washers-torque-washers.html