Help Locating Older Circular Saw Parts?

Hi All..Does anyone out there know where I can get parts for older Black & Decker SUPER Sawcat 977 7 1/4" Circular Saw? Im looking for the removable right side of the base. Other B & D models from around that time with the removable base may fit? Maybe someone has one they are willing sell? Thanks..Tom

Black and Decker as you knew it is gone. It's been replaced by a B&D that makes cheap crap with no replacement parts. If it breaks, buy another . . . .
I suggest you replace your saw with a Porter Cable, which, at least for now, stands behind their product.
-Don (who knows how long that will last?)
-- When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty