Help Locating Older Circular Saw Parts?

Hi All..Does anyone out there know where I can get parts for older Black & Decker SUPER Sawcat 977 7 1/4" Circular Saw? Im looking for the removable right side of the base. Other B & D models from around that time with the removable base may fit? Maybe someone has one they are willing sell? Thanks..Tom

Reply to
tjarrow

I think it was "tjarrow" who stated:

Black and Decker as you knew it is gone. It's been replaced by a B&D that makes cheap crap with no replacement parts. If it breaks, buy another . . . .

I suggest you replace your saw with a Porter Cable, which, at least for now, stands behind their product.

-Don (who knows how long that will last?)

-- When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty

Reply to
Don Fearn