Help: LG F1622TDGD5 washing machine - "cable" virbration

I have an LG F1622TDGD5 1600rpm spin speed washing machine. It has been levelled but whilst spinning there is a very annoying and loud vibration which to me sounds like a cable battering itself against the inside left hand and front panels.

After removing the top and looking inside I cannot see sufficiently close to any side or front panel to check if there is something vibrating against it.

Can anyone describe how to remove the front panel/door so that I can make a better inspection?

regards,

Beemer

Reply to
Beemer