[Help] Kenmore C42062/C82062 laundry set dimensions/capacity detail

Hello all,
I live in Burnaby BC from Canada, and I have searched the dimensions/capaci ty details of our Kenmore laundry set (which was manufactured around 2002) for a while, but we couldn't get any useful information. If anyone knows pl ease help me get the detailed dimensions(width, height, depth in inches) an d capacity(in cu. ft) of the following models:
dryer: Kenmore 970-C82062-10 washer: Kenmore 970-C42062-00
The laundry set was left by the previous house owner, so we don't have the manuals for it. Also, we actually contacted Sears Canada a couple of months ago, but they don't even have the data for these models.
Many thanks,
G.M.
On 12/20/14 5:52 PM, Gary M wrote:

for the dryer see: http://www.youserguide.com/wiki/Kenmore_970_C8206
Look for the Installation Guide, page 5
For the washer, look here:
ftp://ftp.electrolux-na.com/ProdInfo_PDF/Webster/134130000ef.pdf
on page 3
On Saturday, December 20, 2014 6:35:21 PM UTC-5, Retired wrote:

02) for a while, but we couldn't get any useful information. If anyone know s please help me get the detailed dimensions(width, height, depth in inches ) and capacity(in cu. ft) of the following models:

nths ago, but they don't even have the data for these models.

Why you'd need a reference for the dimensions of an old washer/dryer set that you already have, instead of just using a tape measure, now there's a good question....