Help installing threshold

Hi,

Just looking for a few words of wisdom installed a new threshold in place of the broken one seen here:

(Contractor dissappeared on me with the job half done, can't find a replacement.)

I know that the threshold needs to be a little above the tiles. But that's about all I know. Beyond that is it just a matter of mixing cement and creating a bed of cement underneath it of just the right height and putting the threshold on top of it and letting it set?

I would appreciate any advice and/or useful links!

Many thanks in advance!

Aaron Fude

Reply to
aaronfude