Help identifying faucet manufacturer

I have to replace the ceramic cartridge in my kitchen faucet. I can't however determine the manufacturer. It has only a logo on it which I'm hoping somebody can identify it for me Its a rectangle split in half with a crown on the left side and a "H" on the right side Below the box is a shield with teh letters UPC diagonally across it and a coppyright notice. I bought the home from a prominent builder who built this for himself so I assuem its a resonably high end fixture Thanks in advance BOB

Reply to
Boboranntrottier

djkav had written this in response to

: Did you ever receive any response? I have the same brand of faucet in a house that I bought 2 years ago. Thank you.

------------------------------------- Boboranntrottier wrote:

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 326594 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
djkav

:

-------------------------------------

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 354553 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
dianemkramer

Abandon it. Buy the faucet that you like best in your favorite store and replace the broken one with it. Brand loyalty should only go so far, and not farther.

Reply to
Bert Byfield

----------------------------------- Throwing it out would be a bad move. The faucet is hard to identify, but if you replace what appears to be a crown with a "W" you will find the faucet is a Whitehaus from

These are high end and dumping it is an expensive error. Good luck with it, they are a breeze to work with.

Reply to
NeilP

There is a kitchen faucet that has a letter V with a circle around it. Does anyone know what manufacturer this logo belongs to?

Reply to
SummitHomeowner

Possibly Vigo, possibly Vance.

Reply to
Moe DeLoughan

:

Hansgrohe is the manufacturer.

Reply to
Ed Fisch

:

We have the same faucets in our home. The mnfg. is Whitehaus. efauctes has them; don't know about parts. They appear to be fairly expensive ($500-$1200) so possibly worth repairing. Hope you are still out there! c

Reply to
Carolyn G

replying to SummitHomeowner, Brian at Fixd wrote: Were you able to identify the brand? I have a sink in DFW that has the same marking, haven't been able to figure it out .

Reply to
Brian at Fixd

Golly, is Brian at Fixd still hanging around waiting on your reply two years later?? Oh wait, it's another dummy from HomeMoanersHub; I should have known.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

replying to Moe DeLoughan, Dawn Slocum wrote: No, it's not Vigo brand as VIGO is spelled out on the product. Good luck on your search!

Reply to
Dawn Slocum

replying to Brian at Fixd, Grampy wrote: check NeilP's reply of Nov 28 2009

or see

Or Carolyn G's reply of March 20 2016

Reply to
Grampy

What make is crown and capital H logo on the bottom of kitchen faucet?

Reply to
Raj Gaonkar

I don't know but maybe this article will help.

I liked the suggestion about entering the model number in a search engine if you can find it. Those are unique to a certain brand sometimes.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

There only seem to be 4 faucet companies that start with H. Maybe just look at them and see what looks right.

gfretwell

It's probably a K for Krowne ... John T.

Reply to
hubops

Alice Zeissler

Hi Bob, I have the same one. Did you figure out what it was?

Reply to
Alice Zeissler