help identify hardware from corner cabinet

The mechanism that my kitchen corner cabinet pivots on broke. I'm trying to find a new one. There's no brand name on it and only one small logo. Would the folks here take a look at the photo and see if the recognize it.
What is the brand name. If you know of a supplier, I'd appreciate that too.
TIA

Sorry. Forgot the URL. Here it is:
http://home.earthlink.net/~psjwork/data/piviot.html
Thank you.

Looks like an earlier Amerock logo. Check out their web site http://www.amerock.com and look for the company history link. I think your logo is from the 50's to the 70's.
RicodJour wrote:

Beat me to it- I remember that logo well, from spending childhood Saturdays sorting out the junk pile in the warehouse at my father's construction company. Unless the company has service parts available, best shot at a replacement is a salvage warehouse, either commercial or something like Habitat ReStore. Probably have to buy an whole corner unit to get it.
(Looks on web site, out of boredom) <http://www.amerock.com/enUS/Product/9895EL_-_Post_Hardware_Set_For_Custom_Wood_Shelving_Applications__For_Full-Round_Turn-A-Shelf_.html
No picture, but the words sound about right.....
-- aem sends...
peterstj wrote:

I can print out your pictures and show them to a friend of mine who started working in a cabinet shop when he was a boy of 11 years. He's 65 now so I believe he may just have seen that hardware before.
TDD
peterstj wrote:

What on earth does this hinge do - cartwheels around the kitchen? Never seen anything remotely like it :o)