help identify hardware from corner cabinet

The mechanism that my kitchen corner cabinet pivots on broke. I'm trying to find a new one. There's no brand name on it and only one small logo. Would the folks here take a look at the photo and see if the recognize it.

What is the brand name. If you know of a supplier, I'd appreciate that too.

TIA

Reply to
peterstj

Sorry. Forgot the URL. Here it is:

Thank you.

Reply to
peterstj

Looks like an earlier Amerock logo. Check out their web site

and look for the company history link. I think your logo is from the 50's to the 70's.

RicodJour

I can print out your pictures and show them to a friend of mine who started working in a cabinet shop when he was a boy of 11 years. He's 65 now so I believe he may just have seen that hardware before.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

What on earth does this hinge do - cartwheels around the kitchen? Never seen anything remotely like it :o)

Reply to
norminn

Beat me to it- I remember that logo well, from spending childhood Saturdays sorting out the junk pile in the warehouse at my father's construction company. Unless the company has service parts available, best shot at a replacement is a salvage warehouse, either commercial or something like Habitat ReStore. Probably have to buy an whole corner unit to get it.

(Looks on web site, out of boredom)

No picture, but the words sound about right.....

-- aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers