Help Ice machine and water softener

I have a water softener system and I am missing the most expensive of the "Reverse Osmosis" when I put all the lines on the fridge the water works BUT No ICE HELP!

BUT
Maybe the ice maker valve requires a certain minimum water pressure to operate.
RO filters store the filtered water in a low pressure tank that barely pushes the water up to a sink dispenser.
Of course, it's possible that the valve on the icemaker isn't working right (in the change over you might have let some grit get in.)