Help, going to Road Runner need home repair access

Hey folks, I now have RoadRunner as an ISP and do not know how to get to alt.home repair. I will be getting rid of AOL in the next couple of days who have their own link to click on to get here. This is such an informative newsgroup that I hate to lose access. If you can help me please drop me a line at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. Thanks in advance. Kermit
(PiratesLook) wrote:

Had you thought about asking RoadRunner technical support?
Doug Miller wrote:

There's no need. I use Road Runner and I'm here. Alt.home.repair is one of about 70,000 newsgroups Road Runner carries.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@BARFcarolina.rr.com
Thanks in advance. Kermit Open your newsreader program, enter the RR news server information and as much of your personal information as they require for access. Connect. Load the group names from the server. Subscribe to whatever seems interesting. Start reading.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]
On 11 Dec 2003 21:14:56 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (PiratesLook) wrote: