Help getting fingernail polish off tile grout

My wife spilled a bottle of red nail polish on the bathroom floor. There is a small section of grout that is blood red now. How can I get the polish off without changingthe tile grout color, which is brown? TIA!

is
you probaby can't.

Get any kind of tool that will fit between the tiles and scrap it out. You will remove grout in the process.

is
straight razor blade
take your time and dig out the polish.
ADC Wrote:

Fingernail polish remover or straight acetone (the main ingredient i polish remover) should work
-- manhattan4 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- manhattan42's Profile: http://homerepairforums.org/forums/member.php?userid=4 View this thread: http://homerepairforums.org/forums/showthread.php?tu58 This post was submitted via http://www.HomeRepairForums.or
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:56:16 -0600, manhattan42

I think this would work if the grout was already sealed, if not the color would just bleed further in.
I guess worse thing is to take a grout saw and cut into the grout till the nail polish is gone, and regrout ifyou had to go deep.
just a guess,
tom @ www.ChopURL.com
manhattan42 wrote:

Acetone followed by use of a grout saw. HD sells saws for about $5 in the tile aisle.