help for hanging pictures

Anyone here know of a product or has any helpful hints for hanging pictures on a slanted surface so picture lays flat on the slanted wall? Most of these are 16 X 20 with metal frames. Any help at all will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You can email me direct at snipped-for-privacy@sprynet.com

Reply to
GGF3

Assuming it's not too heavy: I've used two methods: Carpet tape, which is a bear to get off, and hot melt glue. The hot melt works best - reheat and it comes right off the wall. Use the low temp glue stuff. An application gun's cheap - you can find them for ten bucks at a craft shop; you don't need a big expensive one. I also ujse it in my shop for hanging things that's not too heavy.

Pop

hanging pictures

wall?

all will be greatly

Reply to
Pop Rivet

Velcro is a wonderful product for mounting things. I suggest using long strips on each side.

Warm the strips in an oven at 90 - 100 degrees fahrenheit for a few minutes. Apply them while they are still warm. The glue will adhere much better.

Reply to
John Grabowski