Help Dubya save gas, don't buy anything from Exxon-Mobil !

Page 3 of 3
SUV's
Everyone should quit beating each other up over buying SUV's, it was a viable option not long ago. Nothing has changed except for blaim. You didn't build it, I didn't build, Detroit built it and they should have to recall it or convert it to a bio-diesel with wheelmotors as I explained in my other posting. Every car and truck can be converted but who should pay? I say Detroit.
Has anyone thought of what to do with the one traded in? Someone will be driving it unless you plan on scrapping it to the scrap metal yard in which case you will take a big loss. I suggest the conversion to bio-diesel-electric- capacitor not battery. There will be a conventional battery for starting but that capacitors will do the rest.
*YAWN*

Interesting, it seems the general consensus, at least of this group, is that the government is right, you should save gas by cutting down on your recreation and working more and you folks think that makes sense. Could this be why this country is in the fix it's in?
I fully agree that gouging, er "supply and demand" is an acceptable practice to pull over on on you all. End the boycott today!
You convinced me, I agree and you are right. end the Boycott now, however short lived it was and raise the gas prices today. It's beginning to make sense, in fact if it will keep your type off the road and inside where others are safe, it is a factor I admit I just had not considered. $10 $20 per gallon is cheap compared to the alternative.
Rather than institutionalize you people and pay for your food, housing, and nurses to wipe your A.....s , raising the gas prices is a far better way to keep them off the streets and in their own homes. One can now justify the price by saying "it's almost like buying insurance against "stupidity" - can you imagine how much safer the roads will be now? Traffic will be less and 90% of this "your type" of people will be off the road and staying in your house rather than out messing up my vacation.
This is a brilliant idea, raising gas prices! I wish I would have thought of it. I don't know why I couldn't see what Bush was doing for us. He's such a nice man, that Bush fellow. And as it turns out, Cheney and Haliburton were actually looking out for us all that time.
I feel like such a fool now, Thank you for setting me straight ..... is it Dr. Hardcrab?
Please keep saving gas until the price goes down. No wonder you are a Doctor, you are so smart . . .
Bye now
Hurricane,
You have some issues: 1) you don't seem to have the ability to make a good point in a paragraph or two, and; 2) You let the the government control your mind via anger.
Your idea is good, but no one wants to read a book. KISS Method. Keep It Short and Simple.
Other that that you have a good idea. What are your plans besides alt.home.repair to spread this important message. Maybe we all can help.