Help ASAP! Sprinkler Pipe Leak

I'm selling my home and I've got an open house tomorrow. I've discovered a sprinkler pipe leak, apparently under a small brick patio. There's a diagram of the area posted under "Sprinkler Pipe Leak" in alt.binaries.pictures.misc . Can anyone tell me if there's a fast way to fix this without digging up the patio?

(The X in the diagram indicates a place where water bubbles up.)

Thanks.

Jim Beaver

Reply to
Jim Beaver

relax, shit happens to all of us, just be honest, and get a few bids,,,, water before people come out , and DONT LIE or it will screw you. Things break, thats life

Reply to
mark Ransley

I'd be inclined to run a new pipe around the patio. Could try to connect a new length of pipe to the broken one, and see if you can pull the old one out while pushing the new one through, or try to run a length of flexible tubing inside the broken pipe. Or, tell the potential purchaser about it and see if they will go for repairing it themselves. Not a major problem, IMO.

Reply to
RamblinOn