HELP

SHALOM I ask you to read this letter till the end! Don't treat to my words with indifferens. On Your understanding it will depend my fate and the fate of my child! I am Byalik Oleg , date of birth 1964 , pssport No ,313690364 repatriated to Israel in March 1999 with my family from Ukraine(Kiev). However on 28 of September 2000 my wife left me with with child and went to other man in Kiev. She robbed me and my child , took money from personal savings , left us with our debts and went out Israel. Ten years I have suffered from diabetes (diabetes mellitus type I) , I got three injection of insulin per day . After the endured stress I find myself in hospital with diagnosis : diabetic ketoacidosis (hiperlipidemia). I am 65% Physicaly Inable. In situation , I found myself , I was never. We have no relatives and friends in Israel. I shall struggle for our with my child surviving till the last breth. But at present moment I am not imagining how I and my child can go out of this financial bankruptcy. My money that I get from Bituah Leumi were cut to 1236 shekels for month.Now it's even not enough to buy food and pay taxes. Because of my Physical inability I can not work. My son that is going to be an Israely soldier in a year can not be hungry. We have nothing to pay for a room and us will expose on street. Therfore I apply to you , asking to help as you can. The help which goes from philanthropists of America does not reach in Israel simple people!!! If you think that this is some kind of scam I can send you my documents that can proof personal information with your request. If you cant help, please send this to any people that you know that can help me. Contact telefon (972)546504203 Our adress is Israel, Haifa, Arlozorov 10a, 33136, Bialik family. Whith respect Bialik Oleg

Reply to
oleg

At least spell your name the same way. If I'm not mistaken, adults don't get diabetes type I, only type II.

Reply to
JerryL

Heh! Good catch!

Reply to
Gene

This is Turtle.

Here is you another one. Israel does not have a city area code of 5 . the number

972 --- 5 --- 46504203 would be saying he was in a city code number of 5 as being in Haifa. The city of Haifa has a city code number of 4 and where he has the 5 it should be a 4.

You would be calling Israel but not get a phone number to ring at for it would tell you that you dialed the wrong city code number for there is no 5 as a city code number. For you to look it up yourself here is the city code numbers in Israel for you to see.

If he is going to be a con, he should atleast do a little research before going after someone.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

You're mistaken. People with type I diabetes are insulin dependent whereas type II diabetes can be treated with oral medication. In many instances type II can be treated with diet and exercise alone.

Reply to
Rich

This fella has been busy begging:

Rich

Somebody get his email addy so I can share/forward some of the rich quick emails offers I receive. Super deals on discount meds too. Sounds like he could use them.

Reply to
bumtracks