Help?

Maybe someone can point me to right newsgroup, I started here because I am subscribed. My neighbor has an old yazoo mower and the blade belt broke. Now no manual and there are 66 belts for yazoo mowers. Called 4 and they said they needed the part number. I need a manual where I can input the Model number of the mower (44-YR302) and get the right size of the belt.
Thanks
<< My neighbor has an old yazoo mower and the blade belt broke >>
For many years people have taken broken belts to a parts store to match against available sizes. A common scheme is to take home several close sizes to be sure of getting one close enough. If you are a regular store customer, the unneeded ones can be returned, other store policies may differ. It is also easy to simply measure the remains to come up with a reasonable approximation to start with. It's nice to have the parts manual, of course, so keep looking for one. HTH
Joe
Retired and hacking wrote:

do you know how to use a links? click on them.
http://www.google.com brought up 91 hits. learn to use it. better see a dr bout that hacking..
http://www.google.com/search?num 0&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&q=service+manual+for+yazoo+lawn+mower&spell=1