Hello group..Need help with a water softener manufacturer.

Hello group, I have a home in Las Vegas we are selling that has a really nice water softener which I am planning on taking with us to Texas, but I can't find any information on the manufacturer. On the control head it says "Pure Tel, by R & M manufacturing" but doing a web search I don't find any info on it. Has anyone ever heard of this brand? It' a really nice unit with the seperate brine tank and filter chamber...But if the company is defunct or parts are not available, I may just leave it.. Thanks in advance! John