Heavy shower heads

Looking to replace my shower head with one of those "European" large circular rain type heads with the adjustable arm. My bathrooms already ripped to the studs but while I'm in there I was thinking about what options there are for reinforcing the EL or spout when attaching a large shower head. Anyone know if there are any heavy duty fittings I should get if I'm going to install a heavy shower head? Any other solutions?
thanks js