heatpump vibration / noise

I have HVAC system consisting of two 2 ton Rheem heatpumps located outside and a duel coli in the attic of my home. This is my second winter using the system.
This year I have a noise problem which appears to be coming from the lines running from the outside units to the attic. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to stop the vibration and noise?
On Feb 12, 11:06 pm, snipped-for-privacy@consolidated.net wrote:

Hello; Could you use fibreglass insulation, at least if it didn't stop the noise, you would not be able to hear it as much. I worked in a large mill, and we could tell from the sounds a machine made when it started up or was running if something was wrong. Maybe the noise is not the problem but rather a symptom. Take care, spike
--
Feel free to visit Spike\'s page now featuring the states total
disclosure. The stuff they said I couldn\'t post online.