Heating system check

Just a reminder, now that cool weather is starting, be sure the heater fires up and avoid the crowds if you need serious service.
Last night it got down into the low 40's and the house was 65 this morning. Tried the heat just to be sure it worked and found a thermostat stopped working. It was easier to fix today rather than find it at 5:30 on a very chilly morning.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Good advice. And don't forget to change the thermostat battery, lube the blower, change air filter and such, depending on type of heat at your palace.
Joe
Or, you can call a HVAC tech, and pay him large ammounts of money. To change the thermostat battery, lube the blower, change air filter and such, depending on type of heat at your place.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Oil burner tech just left. We have annual service contract. I was told you should have oil burner serviced annually but with gas you could go five years.
Replace batteries in thermostat. I have that problem, I forget to replace my own batteries. So busy fixing others equipment.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus