Heating Help

I desperately need professional help in installing an oil hydronic system in a raised ranch. I am money strapped and affording the furnace, radiators and other materials would be a burden. I do intend to do the works myself. If you're in the heating trade and willing to give me a hand, please contact me. I do intend to return your expertise by working as a apprentice or other means. thanx.
email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Sell the new car in the driveway....
I hope you realize that this group is read in my land, this group is read in your land. From California to the New York Highlands..... this group is read by you and me.
We have posters in Florida, Calif, NY, Texas, AZ, and also the countries of Australia, United Kingdom, and a few other countries.
I presume if someone replies, you'd be willing to bring the house to them?
--

Christopher A. Young
Jesus: The Reason for the Season