HEATILATOR Fireplace - Main Burner did not work

I have a HEATILATOR Fireplace. The pilot frame works fine. When I turn on the wall switch, the main burner does not come on in frame.
I have not used it for the whole summar. What is the possible problem?
Regards,
Lisa
On Nov 23, 12:49 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

if you find out who can repair let me know too? i have same problem.
On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 12:24:41 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@aisleads.com wrote:

Rather simple really. No electricity Dirty pilot Bad thermocouple/powerpile Bad gas valve Bubba