heatilator fireplace boiler

We are interested in purchasing a heatilator type wood burning fireplace. We do not have ductwork in our home currently. We have hot water baseboard heat. Does anyone know of a product available that would serve as a decorative fireplace, which also has a boiler system so that it can be connected to our existing hot water baseboard heat system (to heat the entire house).
-Mark
On 4 May 2005 09:37:58 -0700, someone wrote:

You are not going to be able to heat your whole house off a decorative fireplace. However, there are various wood fired boiler units available. A common setup puts the wood boiler in its own little shed out in the yard. Often seen in rural areas.