Heater Sizing

Page 2 of 2

Maybe that's because they wont be alive to call you?
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml08/08199.html
On 12/8/2011 6:38 PM, Sigmund Freud wrote:

hundreds, but close. They involved heaters manufactured between 2000 and 2007. It involved a gasket replacement and gas pressure adjustment. That number represents a small portion of the total number of heaters out there. They are sealed combustion, direct vent units. You might thinking of unvented units. I don't like installing them. I try to discourage people from installing them.