Heated floor suggestions

I'm about to tackle the last room to be done in my 1913 vintage house, the upstairs bath. It's still 1913 with the clawfoot tub and wall hung lav with two taps. I plan to install marble tiles on the floor and I want to warm them strictly for foot comfort. The house has central heating/AC. I installed water-heated floors in the downstairs bath and sunroom and they're really nice in the winter, but I really don't want to install water in the upstairs floor for multiple reasons. Can someone suggest a particular brand of electric heating for this application? The subfloor will be 3/4 plywood over wood framing with hardi-board underlayment for the marble. All suggestions are welcome.
TIA
Raymond

http://www.radiant-floor-heating.com /

There's several styles available, here's a good link:
http://oikos.com/esb/48/radiantheat.html
Do a google search on 'electric radiant heat' for some more. The "This Old House" website has a video (big, long download) from one of their episodes about electric radiant, but it's not an installation vidoe, only some shop talk about safety, timers and thermostats for electric radiant, etc. If you have broadband, by all means watch.
-- Tom

I have installed "Warm Tiles" myself. Installation was a bitch, but the warmth in winter is fabulous. It's a roll of thin heating cable, and the trick is to draw a precise map of the floor on graph paper and plan in advance where every inch of the cable will lie, because the cable cannot be cut. Then you run the cable up and down in 3-inch corn rows, and the end of the cable has to come back to the starting place to complete the circuit, ... its pretty tedious. I was forced to use this because my floor area is pretty irregular and angular, and I would recommend the heating systems that come in rectangular grids of various sizes, if your space will allow it. -B