"Heatballs" - Their time has come

Heh!
[BERLIN] Siegfried Rotthaeuser and his brother-in-law have come up with a legal way of importing and distributing 75 and 100 watt light bulbs -- by producing them in China, importing them as "small heating devices" and selling them as "heatballs."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101015/od_nm/us_germany_heatballs
Add pictures here
✖
Best idea I've heard in ages. Well done, sir!
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
HeyBub wrote:

I am currently using a 60W bulb for that exact purpose - to provide heat in a small space.
Jon
Add pictures here
✖
Many folks use light bulbs to heat well houses, and other places. I reccomend two bulbs, in case one blows a filament.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

What two bulbs do in the privacy of their own sockets is none of your business.
✖
Ah, that's what you modernists say. God made Bulbs, and Sockets. Homosocketuality is a grave transgression. As also is blowing filaments among unmarried bulbs.
Just cause it's consenting adults, doesn't mean socketual behaviour is acceptable unto the source of all power.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On Sat, 16 Oct 2010 06:06:04 -0700, Jon Danniken wrote:
[snip]

I have a relative who uses 3 bulbs to keep plants in a small greenhouse from freezing.
--
69 days until The winter celebration (Saturday December 25, 2010
12:00:00 AM).