heat vs basement

wondering if doing just the floor with a roll well 2 rolls of planton hard plastic black stuff with knobby feet and plywood on top of that. to make the sub floor. I calculated the cost and it would be after tax for 2 rolls and 17 plywood sheets about 700$ but would this help with the heat at all. keeping the cold floor out of the equation? We dont put the heat on in the basement above 10C cause its prob just a waist but above that the floor it a little cold and we have the heat about

20C. Brand new house. Concreat basement.

thoughts???

Reply to
Dave

buffalobill