Heat tape

I wrapped heat tape on the pipes above ground, that go to the manifold of my yard sprinkler system, its supose to get down to 19 degs, will that tape keep the above ground lines from freezeing?

Thanks Tom

Reply to
twfsa

Likely, at least it is likely if you wrapped the whole thing with insulation. Of course that does not help you with the part of the system that is under ground and may well freeze, depending on how long it stays cold.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

when I was using heat tape they came in lots of wattages. Becareful that you do not damage the pvc.

Reply to
SQLit