Heat tape

I wrapped heat tape on the pipes above ground, that go to the manifold of my yard sprinkler system, its supose to get down to 19 degs, will that tape keep the above ground lines from freezeing?
Thanks Tom
twfsa wrote:

Likely, at least it is likely if you wrapped the whole thing with insulation. Of course that does not help you with the part of the system that is under ground and may well freeze, depending on how long it stays cold.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

my
when I was using heat tape they came in lots of wattages. Becareful that you do not damage the pvc.