Heat Recovery Ventilators (HVAC Tech2 or anyone)

While I have seen some information about Heat Recovery Ventilators, I have not seen much real life information. I would like to hear from a source without a vested interest in them.
Are they a good idea. Good points, bad points? Good or bad designs? Personal experience would be helpful.
I am not ready to put one it for some time, but I would consider one when the time comes to do other work on my system that is now about 10 years old and a builder's special (as cheap as they come).
Here is a sample of what I am talking about
www.healthandenergy.com/heat_recovery_ventilators.htm
Thanks guys (and ladies.. no can't use that, and girls .. no not that either, gals ... no I guess it is female readers ... Yea, that will do).
Sorry about that, but where I work I have to be real careful half the dictionary is off limits.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
I'm also interested in this topic. Although not non-vested interest sources, some good info on the "Lossnay" technology can be found here:
http://www.global.mitsubishielectric.com/bu/air/office_p/l_a1_b.html http://www.soundgt.com/recvent.htm
Apparently the Renewaire products use the same Lossnay process:
http://www.renewaire.com /
Sheila