Heat Recovery Ventilators (HVAC Tech2 or anyone)

While I have seen some information about Heat Recovery Ventilators, I have not seen much real life information. I would like to hear from a source without a vested interest in them.

Are they a good idea. Good points, bad points? Good or bad designs? Personal experience would be helpful.

I am not ready to put one it for some time, but I would consider one when the time comes to do other work on my system that is now about 10 years old and a builder's special (as cheap as they come).

Here is a sample of what I am talking about

Thanks guys (and ladies.. no can't use that, and girls .. no not that either, gals ... no I guess it is female readers ... Yea, that will do).

Sorry about that, but where I work I have to be real careful half the dictionary is off limits.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I'm also interested in this topic. Although not non-vested interest sources, some good info on the "Lossnay" technology can be found here:

Apparently the Renewaire products use the same Lossnay process:

Sheila

Joseph Meehan wrote:

Reply to
Axial