heat pump time delay board

My A/C unit quit and the technician says it's the time delay board on the outside unit. He wants $300 for the board. He gave me the board number as CPKJ30-1AB and I found a replacement on the net for $30 at:
http://climatedoctors.zoovy.com/product/ICM312
question is, of course, is this the board, and does anyone know if replacing the board on the unit with this board will work?
Thanks All!

Well, it is really hard to see from here!
Since you didn't give the model of your outdoor unit, how can anyone tell you if the replacement will work?
JK

The model number is listed above.
Both model numbers CPKJ301AB and ICM312 are models of Heat pump defrost control timer's not the model numbers of outdoor units. You should go back to stealing hubcaps and start remedial english lessons

thanks for the info. and i love you, too
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 23:01:12 -0500, kjpro wrote:

Oh LOOK! You've found some others to belittle and argue with.
Imagine that!
heh

Oh looky, here's my little pet...

and you took time to post this because your daughter was out of the house walking the streets and you're waiting for your turn?

it's a good man heat pump...not sure about the model...

Ever stop to realize that there are other cost that are factored into the $300?
I guess it cost him nothing to have the board on the truck or take the time to run and get one. Or the time it takes to install and make sure the board operates as its supposed too. Then there's the matter of warranty. The list is long...

uh...he didn't have one. he said he'd have to order it. AND i paid $100 for the service call and the A/C system still isn't operating

?? have you ever installed a PC board? it takes about 5 minutes.

the last PC board i had installed was part of the septic system. it had a 90 day warranty. BFD.

right
cheap
the
time
Clueless, the 300 was for the part, taxes, shipping, second trip, installation, checking operation for proper function, etc.

Takes longer than that to properly test its operation.

That doesn't cover the trip, diagnosis or installation charges.

You're the one that didn't know the equipment model, yet I'm the fuck-wit?
Yeah, Ok, Whatever...

uh, yeah you're the fuckwit. if i KNEW what i needed to know i wouldn't have to ask self important sewer dwellers like you....
not that you know more than i do...

fuck-wit?
I was replying to Telstra, not you...