heat pump question

I have a heatpump outside my condo in a ventilated louvered closet off of my balcony. The blower unit is in a closet inside my condo.
If I vent a kitchen range hood exhaust fan to the vented closet will the exhausted kitchen air somehow end up in the a/c air in my house???
Thanks for your help
Vic

No, because the heat pump is not moving air into the house. It only moves the outside air through it's own coils. However, having a heat pump in a vented closet doesn't sound like a good idea, as it's not going to get good airflow as compared to being outside in free air. If it doesn;t have free airflow, the efficiency will be decreased.
Also, venting a range into a vented closet isn't a good idea either and is likely a code violation.

I agree that blowing smoke and grease into a closet is not a good idea. I would hate to see what that space would look like in a few years.