Hears some news lazzy land lord dosnt do reapairs

Hears some news lazy land lord doesn't do repairs

Reply to
soroc

wow. I don't know how to respond to that.

Reply to
mark

"soroc " wrote in message: >Hears some news lazzy land lord dosnt do reapairs More news: Lazy tenant cannot spell. Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom

That's 'lazzy' tenant.

land

Reply to
Michael Baugh

Maybe it's the useless tenant, behind in the rent for 4 or 5 months that broke all the stuff needing repair. Here's just a short list of what my last tenant left me...

using the tub spout as a seat and breaking it off in the wall, then trying to hide it by using duct tape to hold it together.

Removing closet doors for "more room" then cutting them in half for skateboard ramps.

Taking off all the knobs on the stove so "baby" don't turn on the gas while momma is napping- then losing them and using a lock wrench as a handle scarring and ruining all stove.

Tenant adds locks to bedroom doors. Not just privacy locks, but drills in holes for deadbolts at odd heights then takes keys and locks when they move out without warning or leaving a forwarding address.

Holes in walls where tenant has run illegal cable service from room to room. Not neat little holes- gaping wounds created by bashing the plaster with a hammer.

Jamming oversize furniture where it will not fit, breaking the valve on not one, but three different radiators causing $$thousands in water damage to carpet, floor, ceiling, books, walls, etc.

So if your landlord isn't making repairs maybe it's time to think what YOU did to create the mess in the first dammed place, and be grateful that landlord hasn't tossed you on your useless space-wasting ass in the middle of winter.

Cordially, The landlord.

Reply to
Charon the Lurker

Charon the Unborn Lurker wrote:>Maybe it's the useless tenant, behind in the rent for 4 or 5 months that

I hear you. Most of the repairs I have to perform are the result of the tenants actions. Tom Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom