Hears some news lazzy land lord dosnt do reapairs

Hears some news lazy land lord doesn't do repairs

wow. I don't know how to respond to that.
lord dosnt do reapairs More news: Lazy tenant cannot spell. Work at your leisure!
That's 'lazzy' tenant.
wrote in message: >Hears some news lazzyland

says...

broke all the stuff needing repair. Here's just a short list of what my last tenant left me...
using the tub spout as a seat and breaking it off in the wall, then trying to hide it by using duct tape to hold it together.
Removing closet doors for "more room" then cutting them in half for skateboard ramps.
Taking off all the knobs on the stove so "baby" don't turn on the gas while momma is napping- then losing them and using a lock wrench as a handle scarring and ruining all stove.
Tenant adds locks to bedroom doors. Not just privacy locks, but drills in holes for deadbolts at odd heights then takes keys and locks when they move out without warning or leaving a forwarding address.
Holes in walls where tenant has run illegal cable service from room to room. Not neat little holes- gaping wounds created by bashing the plaster with a hammer.
Jamming oversize furniture where it will not fit, breaking the valve on not one, but three different radiators causing $$thousands in water damage to carpet, floor, ceiling, books, walls, etc.
So if your landlord isn't making repairs maybe it's time to think what YOU did to create the mess in the first dammed place, and be grateful that landlord hasn't tossed you on your useless space-wasting ass in the middle of winter.
Cordially, The landlord.
Charon the Unborn Lurker wrote:>Maybe it's the useless tenant, behind in the rent for 4 or 5 months that

tenants actions. Tom Work at your leisure!