Health of posters

Page 1 of 5
I've been reading here posts from people rambling and bragging about their screwed up health problems. I'm amazed by how many posters here have such bad health. Is this really true, or is it just part of your scam to get on "disability" so you don't have to work anymore?
No wonder the U.S. is so fucked up.
On 01/04/2014 07:04 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:

Fucj you!
My work career spanned a total of 45 years, 40 of which was full time.
(That includes two years in the Army)
In the 38 years I spent on my job, I took a total of *two* sick days.
Finally my knees went and I had to get them replaced...but guess what?
You cannot get the operation unless you are in good health and I happen to be in excellent health. It was simply a matter of having lost most of the cartilage in my knees.
I was unable to perform my job functions after my knees were replaced so I qualified for Social Security disability. Since I was 63 I would have gotten Social Security anyway. I paid into it for 45 years and would have to live until I'm 109 to be collecting for 45 years.
When I turn 110 if you want to call me a free loader go ahead then.
so Fucj you!

Army? As what? Some R.E.M.F. pushing toilet-paper requisitions in 'Nam?
On 01/04/2014 07:47 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:

I was in air defense artillery along the Czechoslovakian border and drove a tracked missile launcher.
https://www.google.com/search?q=chaparral+missile&client=ubuntu&hs=Qiq&channel=fs&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=wTvIUs74C4uG2wWV54CQAQ&ved DkQsAQ&biw69&bih9
An asshole like you would never had made the grade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVYocmyJ9I8

<Snip freeloader horseshit.>
Really? If all that is true, why are you so sensitive about it. Looks like someone hit a never...I call freeloader.
On 01/04/2014 11:26 AM, Big Steel wrote:

Gotcha, you are the fake Big Steel
On 1/4/2014 7:19 AM, philo wrote:

Have you noticed how vicious the young P.L.L.C.F., Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks have become? They were nasty when they were pushing Obama before his election but I've noticed they've become even more nasty to the point that they're feral and completely vicious. It must be due to the fact that their Messiah with his message of Hope and Change is a complete failure. o_O
TDD
On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 01:34:58 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Lefties don't like it when their lies are exposed for what they are. Their messiah's can no longer be hidden, even by the adoring press.

[snip]

Sounds about right. Zaky Waky just realized that it's all been lies and he was dumb enough to buy into it. He's obviously fearful that the rest of us will become oxygen thieves like him and take from his plate of free stuff.
LOL! Even though I have to work extra hard to be able to afford nice things for my family AND supply the slugs like him, I still have a better life than those sucking on the government tit for their entire lives.
On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 17:31:04 -0600, Unquestionably Confused

The problem stems from the fact that they disagree and actually enjoy being parasites.
On 1/4/2014 8:04 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:

Most of the folks mentioning ill health are either working, or trying to find work. So, no. It's not part of a scam.
Anyway, it's time for me to put on my prosthetic leg, brush my teeth (if I can find the glass where I left them), polish my eye glasses, put in my hearing aids, check the battery in my pacemaker, put a nitro under my tongue, take my vitamins, take my pain pills, see if my prostate will let me go wee, check my liver function, and then go shovel the driveway.
OTOH, my former friend Lenny was "disabled" but managed to buy cigarettes every day of the month by doing odd job repairs and yard work for the neighbors. Go figure.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 1/4/2014 8:04 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:

Most of the people posting here are age 50 and up. As we get old, we wear out. Don't worry, you'll get your chance.
On 1/4/2014 8:36 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

That's me. Way over 50. Never disabled but plenty of problems. Comes with the territory.
On 1/4/2014 7:36 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Dang, I wish I was that young. Me and JH have been looking for a young sober guy around 50 years of age to help us pull network and electrical cable. I can't really climb ladders anymore but I can teach someone how to install and service systems. The problem is finding anyone who is sober. o_O
TDD
On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 02:15:20 -0600, The Daring Dufas

I recently was looking to hire a maintenance helper. Entry level, good job for anyone with mechanical aptitude, no experience required.
I advertised in the local newspaper. No one under about 55 applied.
I advertised on Craig's List and no one over about 30 applied.
The sobriety was questionable on many of them though. Finally found a young guy and I think it was a good break for both of us. Reasonable wage for us, about $2 more than he was making.
On 1/26/2014 6:42 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I hope you meant $2.00 more per hour. ^_^
TDD

Sounds like you want a Mormon?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 1/26/2014 7:19 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I've never had a beer or so much as a glass of wine in my life nor have I taken any illegal drug in my life. I've never smoked anything legal or illegal in my life. I don't even like taking the drugs prescribed to me by doctors and I'm not a Mormon. I was a little mad scientist as a kid and studied about all the poisons people were taking into their bodies. I decided it was extremely stupid to poison yourself. The excuse of everyone else has done it made as much sense to me as jumping off a cliff because others have done it. o_O
TDD

From what I know of your medical history (I don't spend a lot of time remembering others medical charts) you've got your share of aches and pains. They might be a lot worse, if you'd been using chemicals all your life.
--
.