headlamp as light source for repair project

I have acquired some led powered headlamps for camping I now have one of them with the toolkit in each of my cars Recently stopped to help a woman with a flat in late evening when the light was going It worked great Although a diffuser would help for work close in

Reply to
Atila Iskander

300 lumen is WAY TOO bright for working on something. The glare would blind you I have a 265 lumen flashlight for self-defense. It's so bright that if will blind you temporarily if shined straight on.

This light is more for someone who wants to go hunting at night

Reply to
Atila Iskander