headlamp as light source for repair project

Page 2 of 2

Contrary to most everyone else's praises I find that the light is usually not where my head/neck/eyes are comfortable and I usually end up with sore neck muscles afterwards. The best product I've found is the Joby light. Although it's a bit pricy, it's super bright and can be used most anywhere. http://joby.com/gorillatorch/original /

I have acquired some led powered headlamps for camping I now have one of them with the toolkit in each of my cars Recently stopped to help a woman with a flat in late evening when the light was going It worked great Although a diffuser would help for work close in