HDTV connections

Page 2 of 2

gcotterl wrote:

Hmm, Sorry, seems like this thing is over your head. No wonder guys charge upto couple hundred bucks setting stuffs and programming remote. In my house there are half dozen devices but using one Harmony remote, one button push does everything. If a family memeber wants something extra, I can reprogram the remote to accomodate what they want.
On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:37:34 -0800 (PST), gcotterl
You never mentioned what the problem was.