HDTV antennas & complaints

Husky wrote in news:CptAi.14696$ snipped-for-privacy@news02.roc.ny:

Which didn't kill the entire use of anyone's TV.

Same thing;didn't kill the complete use of your phone.

They didn't force me to install them on my old car.

What an elitist.

Far too many of you are too willing to accept the gov't taking your stuff without compensation;Sheeples.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

innews:CptAi.14696$ snipped-for-privacy@news02.roc.ny:

Including you, hypocrite. You said govt changing the zoning of land someone owns so that it goes from accomodating 4 buildable lots to 1, resulting in a change in value of say $200K, is no big deal, because it was based on speculation. That if govt bans smoking in your bar, and you lose 20% of your business, it's no big deal, because according to you, business always increases. Or when govt mandated the phase out of R12 and I had to convert my classic car to freon. You're right, I didn't HAVE to. I could have tried to continue to get R12, but if you know the history of this, you know the cost went through the roof in the 90s, it was in short supply. So, it made more sense to bite the bullet and convert. Either way, buy expensive R12 or convert, the result is the same, $$$ out of my pocket, by a govt action.

You've defended or made excuses for all of the above, which are all cases of govt changing the status quo that result in real economic loss. But when it comes to your own case, where you are at least getting $80 to help pay for ATSC tuners that should cost about $50 each by late next year, and you might be out $70, if you buy 3 of them, well that'a big Fnng deal. What a crybaby.

--

Reply to
trader4

Heard of SNIP ? You dont have to quote the same 100+ lines to add ONE of your own

Reply to
Rudy