HD mail order screw up

Needing a new mailbox, I looked at them on line and found one I liked with post was available with free shipping. Figuring I'd save the 20 mile round trip, I ordered it.

Three boxes arrived today: The box itself. A toilet seat. A barbecue grill mat.

No post. Called them. I had not noticed two tracking numbers but hope I get the post tomorrow part.

I left the other items on the porch for their pickup.

Worst shipping screw-up I've ever seen.

I accepted their apology and suggested they make it no charge but they said no dice.

I told them they were now on my no-shipping list, i.e. "S" list.

Normally don't like to hang dirty laundry in public but could not pass up telling this ng.

Reply to
Frank