Hazy Valspar 'Clear' stone/concrete sealer

I recently applied Valspar Severe Weather masonry sealer which was supposed to dry to a clear 'wet' look finish. To my utter disgust, the dry Valspar sealer dried to milky white color, not clear in the least. I need to find out how to remove this sh*t from my walkway. I have tried acetone, muratic acid, and varnish stripper to no avail.
Does anyone know what to use to remove this acrylic polymer disaster?
Thanks
Call the co to see what would cause the problem, and save whats in the can. They should help out.