Hayward H 150 Pool Heater

Hello I have a Hayward H 150 ,150,000 BTU pool heater , I have replaced the 750 millivolt generator two times , this unit runs on natural gas and something seems to be killing the millivolt generator, almost looks like it runs too hot, have considered changing the position relative to the pilot or adding a baffle, Hayward seems to give little help and the local dealer knows even less , any help would be appreciated, thanks . Phil
Phil wrote:

can you diagnose exactly what failed in the generator? That might help you decide on a fix. Eric