Have You Ever Used "Tile Doc"?

Hi, I've heard of a product called Tile Doc that can be used like paint over ceramic tile

This is too good to be true. I have an investment property that I'm fixing up to sell and it has some tile that is this old green color which isn't horrible but it's not exactly beautiful either. My fear is that I'll try Tile Doc and it will end up looking cheap and worse than what I started with. I will probably try a test run in an inconspicuous area of the property, but I'm hoping to find someone who's actually used it on ceramic tile.

Has anyone had personal experience with product?? I would LOVE to hear about it.

Thanks.

Reply to
FE

You should have a professional refinisher in your area. They mostly do tubs and counters. It's basically paint, and a proper surface prep is critical.

Reply to
Dan G

Hi Dan, Have you seen ceramic floor tile that has been re-done with Tile Doc? If so, what did you think of the results?

Thanks.

Reply to
FE

I haven't seen a floor done before. I'd wonder about the wear characteristics of the stuff.

Reply to
Dan G