Have you been ripped off?

Have you been ripped off by a tradesman and want them exposed on national television? If so, Granada Television would love to hear from you!
Please write to snipped-for-privacy@itv.com along with your name, contact details and your story and we will contact you if we'd like to pursue it - give as much detail as you possibly can and let us know if you've got any pictures or video evidence. I look forward to hearing from you!
Elaine Scovill Assistant Producer Granada TV
--
elainescovill

www.angieslist.com works too.
along with your name, contact