Have you been ripped off?

Have you been ripped off by a tradesman and want them exposed on national television? If so, Granada Television would love to hear from you!

Please write to snipped-for-privacy@itv.com along with your name, contact details and your story and we will contact you if we'd like to pursue it - give as much detail as you possibly can and let us know if you've got any pictures or video evidence. I look forward to hearing from you!

Elaine Scovill Assistant Producer Granada TV

Reply to
elainescovill

works too.

Reply to