Have Several Tool Boxes

In my buildings and around house and sheds, just inside doors, I keep several small toolboxes: a drill, 2 screw drivers, crescent wrench, pliers, plastic container with misc nails and screws. That way, I can't talk myself out of doing a simple fixup chore: the tools are right there to get a simple job done.

Reply to
MilkyWhy

Same concept, different implementation. I've got 4 boxes:

1 general 2 electrical 3 plumbing 4 wooddorking

Grab the general and the specific and you're good to go.

If I had a larger spread I'd probably have a couple more "general" toolboxes.

And oh yeah, a tool belt/carpenter's apron.

Marc

Reply to
MrAoD

The Yankee (by Stanley) push screwdriver with bits, goes a long way towards most home type jobs, and is a great tool to have in the kitchen. It was very common before every one got battery tools.

Standard slip joint pliers (works as a nut cracker), a good scissors, utility knife, small (

Reply to
John Hines