Have older Thermador double oven model #msc228...Working excellent, knobs are fading, help

Hi, I have an older Thermador Double Oven.. It works excellent.. However, the knobs are fading, and you can hardly read the numbers (350 etc..Broil, Clean etc....)
I have already tried repair clininc, and other online part sources but they dont have anything The oven is probably 30 years old... Anyone know how I can have them repaired? Where would I go to have them "reprinted" - that is having someone print new numbers etcc..because the condition of the knobs are good, just fading on the writing
KOS wrote:

Maybe a small label maker? Or use the pc to make labels that will contour along the beveled part of the knob?

The control itself is probably manufactured by someone other than Thermador and is quite possibly used on other applications, so replacement knobs might be available albeit a slightly different design.
If this is the case then you can use the generic knobs.
Check with a local appliance repair guy.
--
Roger Shoaf
Roger Shoaf wrote:

Or if it is just the fading numbers, visit the hobby shops and by decal set or miniature stencil set and renumber what already have...