Hats Off !!!

Page 2 of 2
On 5/21/2015 7:47 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

That's true.
--
rebel

Ivan Vegvary posted for all of us...

I only wear a hat if the AC is freezing my bald ass skull.
--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

On 5/21/2015 3:32 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

I've heard that a bald head is the new sexy!
--
rebel

rebel posted for all of us...

hese people learn their manners? It doesn't surprise me to see this on a 3 5 and under age gent. But gees, some of these guys are way older than me ( 72) and come in with wives that are nicely dressed. Baseball caps? Come o n!

s or leaves a table, or enters a room) but I'm convinced that these very sa me geezers would not have worn a hat indoors 30 years ago, but they do toda y. What has happened?

Then I am a 12
--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

On 5/22/2015 1:51 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

HAHA! Now that's funny.
--
rebel

On Thu, 21 May 2015 07:50:11 -0700 (PDT), Ivan Vegvary

I wish the only thing I had to worry about is what people wear on their heads, and when / where they wear them!
In the real world, we all have needed home and auto repairs, health issues, relationships to deal with, money matters, and so on..... At the end of an often "difficult" day, if I go to a restaurant, I go there to EAT. Not to get annoyed by what someone has on top of their skull!
Yea, some people do look stupid the way they dress, and backward baseball caps look assinine, but who cares. No one is harmed!
And by the way, what does this OFF TOPIC post have to do with home repair?
On 5/21/2015 10:50 AM, Ivan Vegvary wrote:

Man wearing hat indoors suggests only one thing to me - he's bald ;)
On 5/21/2015 6:46 PM, Frank wrote:

You peekeed?
How'd you know!
What's with all the hats (men) that I see in restaurants? Where did these people learn their manners? It doesn't surprise me to see this on a 35 and under age gent. But gees, some of these guys are way older than me (72) and come in with wives that are nicely dressed. Baseball caps? Come on! I realize that I'm old fashioned (still stand up when a lady approaches or leaves a table, or enters a room) but I'm convinced that these very same geezers would not have worn a hat indoors 30 years ago, but they do today. What has happened?
Ivan Vegvary
---------
Where are you going to meet a lady these days? Times have changed.
Ivan Vegvary wrote:

Hat or cap? I wear cap pretty much head losing hairs makes me feel chill, LOL! But I take it off indoor. Regarding treating ladies, I still open and close the door of my car when she goes some place with me. Old habit never dies.