Has anyone used Lanco Elastomeric Roof Paint ?

It is made for asphalt shingles according to the site. Has anyone used it and whats your opinion on it ? Is it high quality ?

Thanks.

Reply to
ilbebauck

I coated the top of a garage with rolled roofing a while back. It kept it from leaking for about 6 months until I could get around to putting on a new roof. I'm not sure how much longer it would have held up.

Jimmie

Reply to
JIMMIE

Jimmie, How thick did it dry , did it look real durable , did it crack or peel during the 6 months ? Was it ultra white reflecting sun rays well ?? Thanks.

Reply to
ilbebauck